Monday 26 February 2007

Family Guy, Please suck my cock.

What is people's bloody obsession with this stupid cartoon. It gets on my bloody nerves that something with such a lack of basic storyline can be regarded so highly.

Here is a run down of why it sucks:
1) Characters:
Now, unlike most cartoon parody shows, it seems to have said 'Fuck you' to convention, where apparently, talking dogs and babies who for some reason speak in an English accent are the norm. Well done. It makes no sense. Sure a talking depressed dog who falls in love with it's owner might be funny, but it just seems like they have tried to hard. Then you have your usual fat dad (Never done before obviously), attractive wife (Deja Vu) and 3 kids, 1 boy, 1 girl and 1 baby. Familiar?

2) Jokes
I could be a writer for them. Hey, even the friends writers could be Family Guy writers. South Park had it right, the jokes must be picked by manatees. It does explain EVERYTHING.

Look, i'll make a Family Guy joke now:
"Hey go take out the trash."
"I would but remember the time I went to take out the trash, then I got anally raped by a banana and Gary Coleman"
"No?"
"That's because I didn't lol!!1!!"

Hilarious. A Banana, Gary Coleman, and anal rape. Sounds roughly like by Friday nights.

That's actually enough? A Plagiarised, poor written version of the Simpsons? Hell on Earth. You Betcha!

1 comment:

Mohammed Talib said...

I agree with you on almost everything. Stewie though, a baby with a diabolical plan and an English accent, is to me absolutely hilarious and I shall not hear a word said against him.